Level 70 Smasher Guide [T4] PvP/PvE Guide
February 14, 2014 6 Comments
Once again the cap has been changed to level 70 for DNSEA and with this I am also updating the builds to level 70 too. The builds are relatively different from the 60 ones and you would have to reset if you want to follow this build. I am really really sorry. But as for level 80 I doubt there would be a need to reset unless changes are made to skills again.
Previously level 60 skill builds are here.
She only has two new skills from 61-70. One passive and a EX
Time Controller – It decreases the cool down of all laser skills. Though I don’t think it will reflect in the tool tip, the cool down will refresh just slightly faster.
Spectrum Shower EX – It significantly improves the whole skill and the casting time is reduced by almost a second. The original time is 2.9 seconds but the EX is only 2.09 seconds. The additional laser orb in the center closes up any loopholes if enemies are on the inside of the skill.
Read here for the damage calculation and the AOE range of the skill. Link.
More after the break!
Moving on to the hybrid skill build first.
Hybrid Skill Build
- Poison Missile is added so as to trap your opponents in the pool when they are frozen in time.
- I never took MP Recovery and Mental Training as there is not enough SP for it. If you really need the Mana then you can remove 5 SP from Linear Ray and up one level to Mental Mastery and 4 to Mental Training.
- Gravity Spark is added for PvP rounds, if you do not need it you can just move the SP. I like Gravity Spark as it can flinch targets while in PvP.
- Both ultimates are at level 2.
Pure PvP Skill Build
- There is more SP for Mental Training and Mental Mastery now.
- Linear Ray EX is now level 6 as I feel there is no need for it to be at level 11 as it’s very hard to charge it to 5 orbs and usually never part of my PvP combo.
- Force Shield is actually pretty imba once activated the M.Attack boost is pretty high and the damage absorption also helps.
- Both ultimates are at level 1 as in PvP its usually harder to use it. I would prefer SP to be on other skills.
Pure PvE Skill Build
- Poison Missile and Shockwave is removed as they are not necessary for PvE.
- Glacial Spike is now level 24 to give it more possibility in stacking one ice layer.
- Triple Orbs is now leveled to level 16 as with the new Majesty boost. Triple Orb damage has been boosted by 30% and it deals great DPS and being in a dark team would also boost your dark attack making a good skill for level 70.
- Gravity Spark and Time Dodge has also been removed as in PvE there is no use for those skills.